Harrogate Golf Club (Ltd) in North Yorkshire is a traditional parkland Private Members Club established in 1892. Located in the golden triangle with Leeds and York, the Club regularly attracts County and National tournaments and has a strong membership base of 740 members.
The successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day management of the Club in accordance with the direction and policies of the Club’s Council.
The role will involve leading a team of office, bar, greens and professional staff in supporting and developing the Club.
Our successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
• Management and leadership skills
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Examples of effective marketing and advertising techniques
• Knowledge of the responsibilities of a Company Secretary
• Financial, commercial and budgeting skills
• Competency in using a range of IT packages
The salary and incentive package, together with a company pension contribution, will be commensurate with the experience and responsibilities of the successful candidate. No accommodation is available.
Applicants should send their CV and covering letter, marked ‘Confidential’ to Mr John Robinson, Club Chairman, Harrogate Golf Club, Forest Lane Head, Harrogate, HG2 7TF
or email email@example.com with ‘Secretary Application – Confidential’ in the subject box.
The closing date is Friday 10 July 2015