Tylney Park is an 18 hole parkland course in an attractive mature setting started in 1973 but redesigned and rebuilt by Donald Steel and Company in 2004. It is an active and thriving privately owned club with further investment planned. The site is adjacent to Tylney Hall, a local landmark formerly belonging to the Earl of Rotherwick operating independently as a 4 star hotel.
We are seeking a high calibre Club Manager for the daily on site running of the Club with proven experience in the following areas:
- Managing other staff, providing motivation and leadership; effective liaison with bar, catering, course management and golf shop functions
- Ordered administrative skills with knowledge of relevant law – employment, health and safety, data protection, contract – and record keeping for the shop; stock control, pricing, purchasing
- Strong business knowledge gained from a proven record, shrewd and self-motivated to develop the business. Specifically, marketing to new and existing customers, confident IT literacy, database and web site management
- Financial planning and performance focus with suitable packages for group and corporate visitors
- Appreciation of golf to communicate well with Members and welcome anyone in attendance or when speaking confidently with potential customers
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, responsibility, guile.
This role will require instigating a framework agreed with the directors and regular reporting to them. The successful candidate will enjoy considerable autonomy and a performance related element to the negotiated salary.
Applications with a covering letter, full CV and current salary should be sent to RDLThomas, Tylney Park Golf Club, Rotherwick, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9AY.
E-mail applications may be sent to email@example.com
This post is available immediately.