Prestbury is a financially sound, progressive private members‘ Club and is considered one of the leading courses in the North West.Designed by Harry Colt in 1920 it has hosted many county, regional and national tournaments and has been an Open Qualifying course on
5 occasions. Owing to the retirement of the current General Manager in January 2016 it now wishes to appoint a dynamic, innovative and
highly qualified individual committed to continuous development of the Club as it approaches its Centenary.
Reporting to the Chairman, the appointee will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Club including:
• Finance, Legal and Administration matters
• IT systems operation and development
• Staff management
• Bar, catering, housekeeping and security
• Property management
• Marketing and business development
• Membership matters
The successful candidate should have relevant sector experience and preferably a proven record in Golf Club management and will be able to demonstrate:
• Strategic thinking
• Management and leadership skills
• Sound knowledge of the game of golf and its traditions
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Financial, commercial and budgeting expertise.
• Competency in using and developing IT systems
• Effective marketing techniques
The salary package will be commensurate with the experience of the successful candidate. No accommodation is available.
Applicants should send their CV and a covering letter outlining their ability to meet our requirements together with their current salary package in confidence to Arthur Dicken, Club Chairman at email@example.com Tel: 01625 828241
The closing date for applications is Monday 7th September 2015.