Fulwell GC – Assistant Secretary12th March, 2013 by mile
The Fulwell Golf Club, founded 1904, is an established private members club with a well-deserved reputation as the best in Middlesex.
Reporting to the Secretary, the candidate will assist in managing the Club, and will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent communication skills and confidence to liaise with people at all levels.
• The ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
• A thorough knowledge of golf administration, golf competition formats and handicapping.
• Sound financial and commercial skills
• Awareness of legislations relevant to the golf industry including the Health & Safety at Work Act.
• Knowledge of the food & beverage business.
• A practical approach to the operation of a busy golf club and a flexible approach to working hours.
• Use and manage Information Technology confidently, being familiar with golf club software. The Club currently uses Club Systems software.
• An appreciation of golf and its traditions.
• Utilise modern management and marketing techniques to achieve agreed targets
Salary is negotiable and will reflect the ability of the successful applicant.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and should be sent with a full CV to: The Secretary, The Fulwell Golf Club, Wellington Road, Hampton Hill, Middlesex, TW12 1JY or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org